Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

To Commit or To Not Commit?

I follow this blog that I love.... it's an organizing blog/website thingy.... and the thing is, she's doing an organizing challenge.... and I REALLY ENJOY reading what she & everyone else has done & looking at the photos they post, but, But, BUT.... Do I want to jump on that bandwagon & commit?  What if I don't do it every week?  What if I don't like doing it every week?  What if I want to keep going & doing baby steps & decluttering/organizing stuff when I can?  What if I can't figure out how to upload pictures of before & after (since this blogging stuff is still new & I'm a dunce when it comes to tech-no stuff)?  Huh? Huh? Huh?.... pondering the possibilities....

Bye! Love you!! Have a good day Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design © 2013