Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Droppin' Like Flies

What is going on recently?  It seems like everyone almost everyone I know has become seriously ill, fallen, had something happen to them. 

I recently mentioned that my former Mother-In-Law, was disoriented and that they weren't quite sure if it was Dementia or Alzheimer's.  The weren't sure if it was dementia brought on by a UTI - she's 85.  Anyhow, today was the appointment with the neurologist & he confirmed that it is Alzheimer's.  Which is very sad.  She's such a wonderful woman.

My brother's best friend, had a reeeeeally bad staph infection on his arm.  Of course this happened while they were out in Colorado & Wyoming way on a hunting trip.  He spent a couple of days in the hospital.

Bigfoot has an abscess - that might actually be MRSA, but tests haven't come back confirming that yet.  So to be sure that he's ok they put him on pain killers & mega-monster-antibiotics.

The Lego King was sick with the flu this week.  Not that that's a major big thing.... just another drop in the bucket of weirdo stuff happening.

The teacher that I work with the most at school (I'm in 6 out of 8 of her classes), her husband just had an accident at work & almost lost his finger.  He's in a cast for 8 weeks & the physical therapy for another 8!!

Another teacher that I work with, on the same 6th grade team, collapsed on Tuesday & they took her out in a wheelchair.  She's in terrible shape & incredibly weak.

Then if that wasn't all enough, one of the teacher's that I share a room with fell tonight - right after the Lego King & I and the 3rd teacher in the room left.  The nurse took her out in a wheelchair too!!

What on earth?  Maybe it's the weather.... maybe it's *gulp* me?  Maybe I have some bad mojo goin' on?  Uh, oh......

How's your mojo goin'?

Bye!  Love you!  Have a good day, Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design © 2013