Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Princess In Training

It's been very exciting in Duckville this past week.  We've been shopping & primping & practicing & breaking in high heels.  Yes, it's that time of year again, time for Semi at our local High School.  This was the Princess' first Semi Dance.  And I just have to say it does not seem possible.  My very own Princess is growing up before my very eyes.  And this past weekend, those eyes got very watery..... like.... drippy watery.... *sniff, sniff, waaahhhh*  If it was allergy season I could blame it on that, but I can't.  It's all her fault!!! 

Come on... let's take a walk down memory lane:

She's gone from this...

To this....

To this bright eyed & bushy-tailed girl... *snicker*

To this kick-ass girl!!
   

My gorgeous Princess!
To this beautiful & stunning young woman!

I do have to say that she was absolutely stunning.  When we were talking about her night, she mentioned she had said to her boyfriend that she noticed that about 5 other guys had 'checked her out'.  His reply was 'Oh, yeah, well more than 5 'checked you out'.... a LOT more!'   Which made her kinda grin.

That's what went on at our house this weekend.  What happened at yours?

Bye!  Love you!  Have a good day, Dear!

PS.  Please ignore the silly box above the pic.  I was lucky that I could figure out how to get them side by side!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to my getting to know you party. Your blog looks great, it has come a long way! I still feel like I am fumbling in the dark some days to get my blog to cooperate with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is pretty gorgeous. I love that her boyfriend had enough self esteem to share with her that all the guys were checking her out instead of "all the girls were checking him out." He's a keeper.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design © 2013