Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Watch out Rudolph!!!

Watch out Rudolph there is a killer Santa on the loose!!   He has a taste for venison!  Oh NO!!   I caught him in the act, here's a picture to prove it!!  Notice the surprised look on his face and binoculars in his pack to search you out!  Behind him he's got apples for bait!!  Look at the deer he has near his feet & near the basket of apples.  He borrowed them from Uncle Bubba!!  It's a trick!!!  They're fake!!  Stay back Rudolph!!  Awww!  It's too late!  Look away!  Look Away!!!  He got Blitzen!!!  Gross!  He was decapitated!!  Bad Santa!!!

Santa caught in the act!

We just got this Christmas card & we thought we'd bust, laughing about the Killer Santa.  If you look closely you can see the body of the deer.  At first it just looked like he was holding a deer head.  *snicker*

I am sitting back today with a sigh of relief.  Almost all Christmas shopping was completed today.  The only thing that needs to be purchased is a gift card.  I also want to get some scratch-off Lottery tickets.  We've invited my single cousin and his mom, my Aunt for our Annual Christmas Brunch.  If they show up, there will be just a little something under the tree - even if it's just a bunch of scratch offs & a plate of cookies.  I figured I would just wrap up a couple of candles for my Aunt.

King Turd of Poop Mountain has one gift that was ordered from Amazon.  Hopefully it will arrive in time.  They are red polar fleece footie pajamas!  *snicker*  He put them on his Christmas List and I got them.  He didn't want the 'drop seat' so, he'll get to experience the freezing cold of the bathroom after being toasty warm.  Don't ask me how I know.... oh alright.... I had footie pajamas as a kid & teenager & most recently a thing called a 'potato sack'... very similar to footie pajamas except it looks like a big rectangle of material with cuffs at the wrist, ankles & neck.  It was so big that I was able to wear it while I was VERY pregnant.  I looked rather 'snappy' with my teal 'potato sack' and my bright yellow Crocs .... especially when I walked waddled around.... Ahem!!!  Ok, you can stop laughing now... Hey!  HEY!!!  Oh, never mind....

The Princess has been busy all afternoon baking.  She's made several quarts of popcorn for Caramel Corn, along with Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Chocolate Chip Cookies & she's got the dough for Sugar Cookies chilling in the fridge.  She also asked for ingredients for fudge.  I can't wait to see what else she decides to bake up!  Yeah for us for having a Culinary Arts student at our house!!

How are your final Christmas preparations wrapping up (pun intended)?  Hopefully you've had some comic relief while you've been busy.

Bye!  Love you!  Have a good day, Dear!


4 comments:

  1. HA! That is hilarious. Seriously though, where is his body?

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    Done? I'm never done with anything. oh well- the nog (plus a few shots of tequilla) will get me through. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like Santa is holding the reindeer head! Too funny. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope it's relaxed and enjoyable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How was your Christmas? Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Years! Looking forward to the decorations coming down. The house always feels so big and clean when they are gone. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas. I could handle having a Culinary Arts Student living in my house. You lucky little duck.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design © 2013