Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Alice Cooper's Rockin' the House!!!

Schoooooool's OUT for SUMMMAH!!!  Can't you just hear Alice screaming it?  I had a really great year this year.  I was glancing at the kids yearbooks & realized that I helped teach Math to almost the whole 6th grade class.  There were only about 14 students that I didn't work with!  Sooooo  8 math classes times approximately 20 kids in each class = 160 kids!  It was nice to know all of them from all 3 teams.  I did find out that I DO have my job next year AND that I'll be doing Math again (yeah!).  The only thing I asked is that I be assigned ELA classes.  This year I let all the teacher's know personally & sent out notice to team leader's that I was available, but no one asked for me... so I stayed in one class - which I liked.... but I heard through the grapevine that others were not pleased.... so in order to avoid that, I asked the principal if he could assign me to classrooms - 4 weeks at a time.  Hopefully that will happen, or I'll have to just go around & do it myself.

The Princess has two Regents Exams this week & she's staying at one of the 'adopted daughters' this week so they can study.  And The Lego King has three more 1/2 days.  Thursday will be Moving Up Day for him and he'll be a big ol' 6th grader!  For the first time in 16 years I won't have a child in elementary school!  How weird is that?  How SAD is that?  Why oh why are they growing up?  *sniff, sniff*

Now the real work begins with decluttering & cleaning out.

The first day of summer vacation I woke up I went downtown to look for a job & I hung around the drugstore. to the kitchen & made myself some coffee & got busy clearing out the living room.  Today I'm cleaning the carpet in there.  Wish me luck!

Bye! Love you! Have a good day, Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design © 2013