Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rats & Richard Simmons

Remember last week when I had a doctor's appointment?  Then I had some blood work to go done to go along with it?  Well the blood work was to check my thyroid level & my sugar levels.... guess what!  They came back normal!  Which is a good thing.... reeeeeally, It. Is. A. Good. Thing...... but now that means, I have another problem..... I'm fat..... coooome oooonnnn...... I don't wanna be fat!!!  Not that I want to be unhealthy and have to take more medicine.... but, wahhhhhhh..... RATS!!!!  Dang it!!!  Now, I've got to really sit down & figure out this plan & how I'm going to lose weight.  What a stinkin' bummer! 

The only thing I know that has ever worked for me is Richard Simmons' Deal-A-Meal..... Now, I know that some people think he's a dork.... but I've met him in person.... and he's really wonderful.  My friend & I met him in a local, out-of-the-way mall, where he was promoting the Deal-A-Meal program.  I can remember that his PR people were pushing him to leave.  And finally he just stopped and looked at them & said, very firmly, 'I am NOT leaving!  I am not leaving until I meet every one of these people.  They have stood in line to see me & they ARE going to see me!'  I remember saying to him that I'd 'been bad' and cheated by eating a candy bar, he laughed and said 'Honey, cheating is eating a WHOLE BAG of candy bars!  One does NOT make you bad!'  And he autographed a couple of my Richard Simmons cookbooks.

So, actually.... I just have to get off my butt and start working on it..... *sigh*

What diets work for you?

Bye! Love you! Have a good day, Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design © 2013