Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

To diet or not to diet, that is the question...

Ugghhh!  I don't want to diet.... it's sooooo restrictive...even though I know it's not.... I know I'm whining.  It's that sitting down & planning that I'm having a problem with..... oh wait, isn't that that commitment thing?  That thing that I've also had a problem about joining Organizing Junkie?  And that exercise thing?  

Does that mean I'm lazy or I just can't commit? 

Hmmmm.... which one?  I don't know, I can't seem to decide!

Bye! Love you!  Have a good day, Dear!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog last Friday. Sorry I am slow to respond, we spent the weekend with my in-laws celebrating birthdays and Memorial Day.

    Hope you get the diet thing figured out...it is all about being healthy, right!? :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design © 2013