Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just call me the Wicked Witch!

Just call me the Wicked Witch because 'I'm melting, melting, melt.......'  Good grief 95 degrees in our lil' ol' town!  And of course our Middle School does not have air conditioning on the 2nd floor.  *sigh*  By the end of the day, I was stupid... the heat had turned my brain to mush... and the students too.  Although, the last class of the day wasn't too bad... I think they were all rung out from the heat too.  Then, by the end of the week it's not supposed to get past 70!  Go figure!

Just trying to stay cool.  Hope you have some relief too.  T-storms are predicted tonight - hopefully they'll cool it off some.

Off to see if I can find the Wizard of Oz DVD or some other fantasy thing to watch... (seriously - we're studying fantasy, fables & fairy tales at school & that's what the kids wanted to watch... lol)

Bye! Love you!  Have a good day, Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design © 2013