Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I DID do something....

Ok, so I DID do none some of the things I mentioned from my post the other day.... We did go to some garage sales & all I found was some Stampin' Up stamps for 50 cents a set.  Then we stopped at Wally-World & they had this awesome clearance sale on various hair products (shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, stuff to help it be curly - for The Princess) for $1.50 or less!  Most of the stuff I got was for a buck or less!!  I also found some nail polish that matched my Gel Polish - it's 2 weeks into it & it's chipping.  It's supposed to last 2 weeks, but come on - it'd be nice if it was a little longer.... $40 every two weeks for a manicure is a little out of my price range!

After Wally-World we came home & hitched up the trailer & took the fat-boy chair down to the upholstery guy to get it fixed.  A bolt broke off & since it was still under warranty I called Lane - yeah right.... I can take it to a couple of 'Lane Certified' repair shops (50+ miles 1 way!!!) to get it fixed.... I would still have to pay repair costs, but they'd send me the parts.  Great!!  So I send them a picture of the broken bolt & they send bolts back - not the right ones, but hey, what the heck I did get bolts!  So anyhow, took it to this other place that's closer.  It should be ready in a week or so.  I told him we'd pick it up when it was dry again.

Other than that, not much else got accomplished.  I did do some work on the bathroom - more needs to be done.  And I did the dishes.  So?  Does that count?

Ok - I NEED to put clothes away.  There is laundry all over my bedroom.  That's on the agenda for today.

Bye! Love you!  Have a good day, Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design © 2013