Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just call me Gloria Gaynor

I survived!!  We had seven 10-12 year olds that attended the Lego King's Pirate Party.  I think all in all they had a good time.  Bigfoot stopped by & helped the Princess fill 98 water balloons - taking 2 hours!!  The group pelted each other with all of them in a matter of 5 minutes.  Lol.

Everything went well, except that my 'plank' was too wide & no one was losing their balance & falling off.  So we switched to a landscaping timber that is basically a 2x4 - that worked better.

I have been putzing around all morning & finally got my shower.  I'm going to do a short & quick clean up/pick up down here & then I'm going to reward myself.  I am going to organize/work/play in my craft room.  To me, organizing that is 'fun'.  I enjoy touching all of my creative supplies & putting them in spots that will make them easily accessible is fun for me.

The good thing is that I am still in that 'tossing' mood & so I'll be able to get rid of stuff that doesn't need to be in there.

I'm going to go play.... What do you do to 'play'?

Bye!  Love you!  Have a good day, Dear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design © 2013