Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Progress

This week I've been working on decluttering & cleaning the downstairs hallway.  I've got some more to finish up in there.  I've organized the bookshelves above the game/school supply cupboard.  I went through some of the games.  There were some that I wanted to take out of the cupboard & put in the camper.  Travel sized games, card games & hand held games went into a clear zippered bag (like the kind you get new sheets in)  That will keep them all in one place in the camper.  I got rid of 2 boxes of games, books & manipulatives that we don't use anymore - those are going in the garage sale.  I also organized the shelf above the door that heads into the kitchen.  It's just extra school supplies (papers, 3 ring binders, etc) but now they're contained in 1/4-size plastic crates.  Yeah!  I don't think we'll need too many school supplies this year.  VERY few things.

Today I delivered stuff that had been put in piles (to move to another room) to the right spots.  And I thoroughly vacuumed everything & got down cobwebs. There are just a few more things that I want to organize & then I'll move on to possibly the bedroom.  THAT I think would make King Turd happy.

I have one more week to get the rest of my decluttering done.  I really don't think that I will be able to get to it all.  I'm not really worried about it though.  It will eventually get done.  I'll have to discuss with King Turd if he thinks I should try & have a yard sale this coming Saturday or wait until August like I had originally planned.  Since now I REALLY know that I probably won't finish decluttering everything.

How are you coming with your decluttering projects?

Bye!  Love you!  Have a good day, Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design © 2013