Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

One of those days

Have you ever had 'one of those days'?  The days when you just don't feel you can bring yourself to do anything?  I feel exhausted today.  I don't know if it's from allergies (I'm highly allergic to corn pollen - not good when you live in the middle of farm country) or from the fact that the Lego King came into our room last night - and slept on my side of the bed (he kept seeing a light blinking in his window & it scared him - it was the reflection from his Star Wars alarm clock).

I have worked really hard this summer to declutter & maintain cleanliness/pick-upped-ness.... I've been trying daily to have dishes out of the sink, laundry caught up & excess crap out of the kitchen, bathroom, hallway & living room (the 4 rooms I have worked hard to declutter).  I have tried to vacuum & sweep every day or at least every other day.  I don't even want to do the basics today.

I know I have to do something.  I thought of going upstairs & working in my craft room a little more.  I did some again yesterday.  I just need to keep going.

Hopefully energy will come... otherwise, I feel like I'll be behind.  And I CAN'T go there.

What do you do when you feel exhausted & unmotivated?

Bye!  Love you!  Have a good day, Dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design © 2013